How do you know if your child is prepared for the state mandated math test?
Get ready for standardized testing with hundreds of math questions covering a wide range of topics on a challenging 4th grade level.
4th Grade Math Testing Prep was designed for the student and family looking for an advantage in solidifying their math skills:
- Study anywhere and learn at your own pace
- Specifically appropriate questions chosen at the 4th grade level
- Practice with a quiz, then take the big final test to see how well you've learned
- Great for classrooms or at home
- Increase your math knowledge and your scores!
- I love the explanations in the practice quiz. Very helpful to my students!
- Awesome! This practice makes learning fun for my daughter... beyond pleased! Thank you!!
- Great prep app! You can really figure out where your kid is struggling and help them
- Great for 4th graders for test prep. I give this app 2 thumbs up!
Topics covered include:
money and coin identification
odd and even
order of operations
*With practice you can achieve your best scores!*
Discover our apps for 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade, and 8th Grade to practice math, vocabulary, and language arts skills. Peekaboo Studios apps follow the US National Common Core standards for K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7, and K8.
We love to hear from you!
Please send any feedback or questions to email@example.com
-- CONTACT --
* Facebook: http://facebook.com/PeekabooApps
* Twitter: @PeekabooApps
* Website: http://peekaboo.mobi
Peekaboo Studios is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 8-10, 11-12
Categories: Math, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Algebra, Money