Are you executing query by terminal(psql) still?
AlpacaFree is very simple tool that execute query for PostgreSQL.
But AlpacaFree has powerful and smart functions like below.
This is free version of Alpaca, that difference is connection restriction only.
1. Save details for connect to PostgreSQL.
(Free version can register only one connection.)
2. Quick access to saved connections from popup button.
3. Format your query for easy to see.
4. Execute query from selected portion in editor view.
5. Syntax highlighting in editor view.
6. Input completion of tables and fields by Intellisense.
7. Executed query is saved automatically as history.
8. Selected result is displayed by individual window.
9. Selected result can be saved by some file format.(CSV,HTML,XML,JSON)
10. Generate program source code from executed query.