Banktivity (was iBank) is a new standard for Mac money management. With its intuitive user interface and a full set of money-management features, Banktivity is the most complete software available for Mac personal finance. It lets you enter and edit your transactions with ease, pay bills online and on time, download your online account data, reconcile your statements, and track your investments with versatile and robust tools. In Banktivity, it's simple to split, schedule or categorize transactions. With a couple of clicks, you'll be able to create powerful, dynamic reports using Banktivity's flexible templates more...
- Bonds not reporting correctly in account overview page
- Can't create document from cloud sync due to orphaned statement
- Clicking on amounts in June column of Expense Timeline report shows transactions for all months
- Check number not preserved during transaction merge
- Template line item memo field constrained to 128 chars more...
- OS X 10.9 or later