Bee Invoicing is a very easy to use application that simplifies invoicing. It is ideal for small businesses and contractors. It is inexpensive, with no monthly fees.
Use on its own or in sync with Bee Invoicing Mobile for iPhone and iPad.
Bee Invoicing lets you print and send invoices and quotes in PDF format, plus track customer payments and view balances still due on invoices. With Bee Invoicing, you'll be able to easily track all customers, projects, invoices, quotes, and time, and can even generate packing lists and customer statements! Best of all, Bee Invoicing lets you get started quickly by importing Items from a spreadsheet, and Customers from your Contacts.
Need to always be able to get to your information, at any time? You'll be happy to know that all Bee Invoicing data is stored locally on your computer.
The main points:
1. Print and send Invoices and Quotes in PDF format. Multiple layouts available.
2. NEW! Sync your Bee Invoicing data between multiple Macs and iOS devices using your iCloud Account.
3. Generate PDF Packing Lists and Customer Statements.
4. Track Customer Payments and view Outstanding Balances on your Invoices.
5. The Dashboard gives a big picture outlook of your company using statistics and charts.
6. Track your customers, projects, invoices, quotes and time.
7. Items: Create them one at a time or import from a Spreadsheet. Categorize Items by Product Group.
8. Customers: Create them one at a time, or Import directly from your Contacts
8. Tag important entries.
10. Data stored locally on your computer.
11. Simple to use and easy access to all of your data.
12. Support for multiple Companies
13. Flexibility with Currencies, Invoice numbering, Tax rates, Discounts, Shipping and much more!
14. Receive all future software updates free. No monthly fees!
Help - you probably won't need it, but if you do we have included detailed help pages with the app, and a series of online video tutorials to help you on your way. And now there is Daisy the HelpBot who is available 24/7 to guide you through your invoicing questions.