Brickr allows you to create virtual instructions for your Lego creations on your Mac. The magic is based on the LDraw library, a collection of 3D models of Lego building blocks created by enthusiasts from around the world. With Brickr, you'll never have to worry about running out of parts!
- Drag-and-drop building
- Thousands of parts at your fingertips, with no limitations on which ones you can use
- A full Lego color palette
- Support for steps and submodels, to document exactly how to build your creation
- Undo, cut, copy, and paste
- Multiple viewports
- A Minifigure Generator
- Drag-and-drop flexible element generation
- Retina display support
LEGO® is a registered trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, endorse, or authorize Brickr.