Chromatic Instrument Tuner helps you tune your instrument. It uses advanced algorithms to discover the fundamental sound frequency. You can tune your piano, guitar, violin and other instruments, even your voice.
• Support for many instruments (guitar, violin, piano, cello, ukulele etc.)
• Option for non-standard frequency tuning (e.g. 443 Hz)
• Chromatic tuning (A, A#, B, C, C#, D, D#, E, F, F#, G, G#)
• Please make sure that there are no external noises and that your instrument is not too far from the microphone.
• Make sure that the microphone is TURNED ON. Press "Sound Preferences" to show sound settings.
• Press the button to start the tuner.
• Play a note.
• The application will display the nearest note and the difference between that note and your sound.
• Tune the instrument and play again.
• If you need to tune to a non-standard frequency like many orchestra players (e.g. 443 Hz), please enter that value in the appropriate field before starting the tuner.