More than a color picker.
Meet ColorBot: a better way to work with colors on your Mac.
Designers and developers work with colors every day. They're essential. Yet, finding, organizing, and working with colors is still a mess. ColorBot aims to fix that.
Watch the screencast at http://www.mdimension.com/page/ColorBot to see how ColorBot improves your color workflows.
ColorBot is a color picker:
• View and inspect on-screen colors.
• Hit a hotkey to store the color under the mouse to the recent colors list, even when ColorBot isn't the active app.
ColorBot stores and organizes your colors:
• Organize colors into swatches, palettes, and groups.
• Drag and drop swatches between palettes and use the picker to build up your palettes.
• [NEW] Label colors to help you find the right color even quicker.
• [NEW] Tweak color values using component sliders to get your colors just right.
• Add colors to palettes via text in tons of formats, including one step import of colors in a .css files.
• Detach and pin palettes to your desktop as floating HUD windows for one click access to your colors.
ColorBot is a designer and coder's capable assistant:
• Click on a swatch to copy that color to your clipboard via one of ColorBot's built-in formatters, ready to paste into your CSS or code.
• [NEW] Import CSS files directly as ColorBot palettes.
• Build your own color formats using an easy-to-learn syntax.
• Do you think in hex, but work on a project that uses RGB? It's easy to create a format that displays hex, but copies RGB to the clipboard.
ColorBot is great for teams:
• Export your palettes and groups to share with teammates so everyone on the team is using the same colors on your projects.
Follow @ColorBotApp on Twitter.