** ON SALE TO CELEBRATE THE LATEST UPDATE **
Current is THE BEST app for using Facebook Messenger and keeping current (pun intended) with Facebook on your Mac!
“Current delivers the best way to use Facebook on the Mac” – Cult of Mac
“Current Seamlessly Integrates Facebook With Your Mac Desktop” – Lifehacker
See why Current has been featured on Product Hunt, and has received glowing reviews from TechCrunch, Lifehacker, VentureBeat, Cult of Mac, CNET, MakeUseOf, StackSocial, and many other trusted blogs around the world!
With Current, you can message friends in their own Messenger windows and quickly access your inbox, notifications, and online friends right from the menu bar.
Current isn’t just a messaging app. It’s a complete replacement for using Facebook in the browser, and it’s built to give you the best possible experience on the Mac. Current allows you to use only the parts of Facebook that you want and doesn’t include any annoying cross-promotional ads.
• Group chats, stickers, and everything else you'd expect with Facebook Messenger are all supported on Current.
• Notifications are customizable in the Preferences so you can prevent unwanted distractions.
• Photos open in their own windows where you can swipe through them to browse the album, as well as comment, like, share, tag, and go full screen.
• Videos can be popped out of the page, so you can continue watching while browsing the newsfeed or using other apps.
SOME OF OUR AMAZING REVIEWS:
“Current Brings A Better Version Of Facebook To The Mac Desktop” – TechCrunch
“This app makes Facebook a lot better on a Mac” – CNET
“Current is the best Facebook app for Mac OS X right now” – Trendblog
“Current, a Facebook app for Mac, highlights the network’s core” – VentureBeat
“Current Makes Facebook Better on Mac” – StackSocial
PLEASE SHARE AND SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK!
If you enjoy using Current, please take a minute to share it with your friends. You can quickly do that from the Help menu. Thank you!!!
• Current is a 3rd party application for Facebook and is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Facebook Inc.
• Facebook and the Facebook Logo are trademarks of Facebook Inc.