DiscoBrick is a standalone audio visualizer.
It visually responds to every note and beat of your audio captures, creating dazzling visual effects that are a treat to the eye, with 90+ Themes that could be enriched by your own pictures or live video.
A quick video review is available on DiscoBrick home: http://www.discobrick.com/discobrick.mp4
Would you like to try the App for FREE? Its available in the home site: http://www.discobrick.com.
It works without limitations: all themes and some features VJs oriented), just an annoying "demo" image sometimes :).
- Support Stereo 3D on any active/passive/autostereo 3D TV or 3D device supporting SBS (side-by-side) stereo 3D;
- Works in Window, Fullscreen and in background as a Live Desktop;
- Uses default Audio Input (default Mic, Line-In or any other external input device recognized by OSX) with adjustable sensitivity;
- Optional Video Input using the built-in or external camera (if available);
- Textures in scenes can be replaced with your own pictures, Flickr pictures and live video;
- Support an RSS URL feed to display news over visualization, in three cool fonts;
- Control Panel available in three size with predefined and custom skins;
- The Theme Manager help you to sort(/enable/disable any theme you like to find your optimal sequence;
- Customizable framerate from low to high speed;
- An active audio source, like internal or external mic, USB or line-in;
- A 32/64bit Intel Mac using OS X 10.6 or better (performance may vary depending on resolution and GPU), tested on OS X 10.11 using XCode7;
- Optional: a camera can replace textures in realtime;
- Optional: an active/passive/autostereo 3D TV/Projector hardware for stereo display.
DiscoBrick can create flashing lights which may not be suitable for photosensitive epilepsy.