Disk Graph is a tool that allows you to inspect your disk and easily find the files that take away most of your disk space. With its beautiful interface and its pie-like graph, locating big files has never been easier.
Features of DiskGraph include:
• any directory reachable in the Finder (i.e. on your local machine, on an external drive or even on a remote server) can be selected and immediately analyzed
• freely navigate inside the subdirectories of an analyzed folder or device
• smooth animations manage the transitions between selected directories
• move the mouse over a file to see its name and size
• use the context menu to trash selected files
• quickly search for filenames
• save your favorite locations and access them with one click from the main window
• switch any time between two modes: File Size Mode (where section sizes are relative to the respective file size) and File Count Mode (where section sizes represent the number of contained files).
Disk Graph has been designed in order to be fun and easy to use.
If you have any requests, suggestions or bug reports, please visit the Disk Graph website at: