Do you ever explain “computer stuff” to other people? Instead of writing long winded emails filled with screenshots, or spending time on the phone, use the Explainer app.
With the app you can capture multiple snapshots into a single image.
Explainer app is for those times when a single screenshot is not enough, but a screen recording too much of a hassle.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Capture up to eight pictures of your screen
2. Arrange them into a sequence of steps
3. Add instructions if needed
4. Share via email, Facebook, etc., or save as image file
USE THIS APP WHEN:
- You have to explain a sequence of steps
DO NOT USE THIS APP WHEN:
- A single screenshot is good enough
- Things are too complex to express in 4 to 8 steps (consider a screen recording app)