Fragment is a cool, alternative image viewer for the Desktop
• Unique HUD UI. Both attractive and useful, it keeps Your image at maximum screen real-estate.
• Fast, resizable thumbnails for all images in the current directory.
• Fast app startup and image loading; fluid onscreen image navigation.
• Unique Peek and Skim browsing options to quickly examine image folders.
• Unprecedented Animated GIFs Support with Timetrack, Reverse Play and Speed Control.
• 55+ amazing Transition effects, available for both Slideshow and normal Browsing.
• Crop, Extend And Rotate image editing options.
• Very friendly to use over a local network (NAS), because of heavy use of asynchronous operations and local caching.
• A browser-like "Back" button, to navigate the history of viewed images and directories.
• Unique Unconstrained Pan. The image can freely be moved around, without it being stuck to the edges of the window, perfect for viewing details, located on the edges or corners of the image.
IMPORTANT: You can TURN THE "ADVERT OVERLAY" OFF by EITHER purchasing Premium Transitions OR selecting a Free Transition!
NOTE: The application is still in active development! SEND YOUR FEATURE REQUESTs using the provided links - I implement MOST of them! Also, make sure You purchase some extra content to help Fragment grow!
Supported File Formats: JPEG (image/jpeg);TIFF (image/tiff);PNG (image/png);GIF (image/gif);TGA (image/x-tga);BMP (image/bmp);PSD (image/vnd.adobe.photoshop);JPEG 2000 (image/jp2);JNG (image/x-jng);MNG (video/x-mng);EXR (image/x-exr);HDR (image/vnd.radiance);DDS (image/x-dds);PFM (image/x-portable-floatmap);PGM (image/x-portable-graymap);PPM (image/x-portable-pixmap);PBM (image/x-portable-bitmap);CD (image/x-photo-cd);PICT (image/x-pict);IFF (image/x-iff);PCX (image/x-pcx);CMU (image/x-cmu-raster);WBM (image/vnd.wap.wbmp);CUT (image/x-cut);ILBM (image/x-ilbm);XBM (image/x-xbitmap);XPM (image/x-xpixmap);G3 (image/fax-g3);SGI (image/x-sgi);KOALA (image/x-koala);
IMPORTANT: The application is designed to work behind a sandbox. As a feature limitation the user must explicitly open the folder of the image to browse it's contents. In most cases this have to be done only once.
PLEASE, send problem reports and feature requests using the provided links! I can't get enough information from the comments on the store page, and I can get back to you from there! THANK YOU!