GitBot is a third-party GitHub client designed for you to explore fascinating projects on macOS. So, without further ado, here’s what the app can do for you:
- Explore trending repositories with a specific programming language
- Search repositories in GitHub with a specific programming langauge
- View detail information of a repository
- Open in Safari if you want further actions on the selected repository
- Support nearly all popular programming languages
The iOS version of GitBot is also available on iOS App Store.
You can get it by searching keyword "GitBot".
If you have any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to tell me.
Be sure to follow me on twitter @gitbotapp (or sina weibo @GitBot) to get informed about what features will be added in the next updates.