IconBox is a helpful organizational tool for Macs. When the first version of IconBox was released 8 years ago, it was the first icon organizer running on OS X, allowing users to conveniently organize their collection of icons in an iPhoto-like way. With version 2.5, IconBox has been completely rewritten and features a brand new interface. IconBox is one app featuring 4 modes! Mode 1: Organize We have the same convenient organization features with a couple of additions. The libraries are now called "Boxes". Drag icons from the finder into a box, create as many boxes as you like. more...
- Support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Fixed importing of PNG files on Retina displays
- iconfinder.com bug fixes
- Fixed the IconBox Helper Tool not installing correctly
- Minor bugfixes and improvements
- Please note that dock changes won't work in OS X 10.8 and later
- OS X 10.7 or later