iPhi is a lightweight browser, preset to the incredibly powerful Wolfram|Alpha™ Computational Knowledge Engine™, which is unbeaten in solving problems in the fields of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, Biology, Computer Science and many more...
It is the ultimate tool for students, teachers, scientists and all other people who would like to lern about science or have scientific problems they want to solve.
iPhi is able to:
- find solutions for all kinds of mathematical problems like linear algebra, analysis, stochastics and many more...
- create 2D/3D plots from mathematical functions or data
- answer scientific questions like "What is the distance from Earth to Mars?" or "How many electrons in a carbon atom?"
- provide general info about a sheer unlimited number of things. From "Oxygen" to "United States"
- use realtime data for questions like "What is the weather for tomorrow?" or "20 Dollars in Euro".
- even answer trivia questions like "Movies with Leonardo DiCaprio".
For all these different purposes iPhi is a clean, disturbance free Interface that puts the information you requested into focus.
iPhi’s unique features are:
- Provides a search history that is document based. So you can store and later load the way you found the solution to your complex problem.
- Special simplified Input methods for often used search queries like Differentiate, Integrate, Linear Algebra operations and 2D/3D Plotting.
- These Moduls generate Mathematica™ compatible search queries that can be copied to clipboard.
- Compatible with desktop and mobile versions of Wolfram|Alpha™.
- When using the desktop version, iPhi automatically scales the view to the information you requested.
- Download capability for graphics and data.
- Printing and export to PDF support for your results.
- Compatible with Wolfram|Alpha™ Pro that provides even more detailed info.
- „I’m feeling lucky“ Button that gives you a random question and the answer to show what it is able to do or to just have some fun learning.
Softpedia Rating: 4/5
Disclaimer: The developer of iPhi is not affiliated with Wolfram Research, Inc. The Wolfram|Alpha™ Computational Knowledge Engine™ can be accessed using a web browser via http://www.wolframalpha.com
*** For more information, screenshots, feedback and feature requests please visit the webpage. I would really like to read your feedback and I will be happy to help if you ever have any problems with iPhi ***