The Labels and Databases is a label maker and designer software with complex database support. It helps you to create labels, envelopes, and cards using various built-in label formats, and fill them with the information contained in user databases.
Various objects, like text, graphics and images, boxes, ovals, lines, patterns in any font, color or rotation, gradient fills, database field objects, barcodes can be easily added to your documents. Numerous image effects, like opacity level and image mask, in combination with other settings allow you to make visually stunning effects.
The product contains comprehensive list of label formats. Advanced Database customizes data presentation.
Easy switch between mac database and label views, instant previewing make the work with the label maker intuitive and quick. You can print labels from database, using either one database record, or a sequence of records.
Print any number of label starting at any position on the sheet, exclude certain labels from printing, control bleeds, printing offsets, crop and trim marks. Print your labels on mac printers, or export your design as JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, PNG, etc. for outside printing. The exported files can be sent to a printing company or used as a label preview.
• Easy to use intuitive interface,
• Add lines, shapes, text, barcodes, logo and graphics to the card or label,
• Label format of the major labels and cards media manufacturers,
• Custom labels formats support ,
• Seamlessly integrated database management tool,
• Easily add new database records, search, filter, group, sort your database,
• Clipart and background image libraries, professionally designed pre-made mac business card templates,
• Import and export databases using text delimited files,
• Export your labels to mostly used image formats ( PDF, JPEG, PNG, PNTG, TIFF, etc. ),
• Color gradients support ,
• Text along ellipse ,
• Easy switch between database and label views,
• Instant label previewing,
• Powerful print merge feature for database field objects and barcodes,
• Most commonly used 1-d and 2-d barcodes support,
• Create sequential barcodes on your labels,
• Printer calibration
• Bleeds, crop and trim marks
• Background and Foreground layers,
• Wrap text around overlaying objects,
• Full help document.