Lock Me Now lets you choose any method you like for locking your screen:
- Assign hotkeys to lock your system;
- Click on the icon in menu bar;
- Leave the room with your bluetooth device (e.g., iPhone);
- Disconnect your iPhone, iPad or iPod from computer.
- You can choose any method you like;
- You don't need to resume iTunes music player any more;
- You can detect who has tried to unlock your system;
- You can setup default Screensaver for "Just Lock";
- You can hide app icon from the status bar;
- Lock your computer more...
- Added Alert on Unplug MagSafe
- Fixed send photo via Email
- Updated a list of USB devices
- OS X 10.9 or later