LOWERLANDER is the sequel to Flat Black's 2015 acclaimed retro-rpg, Lowlander!
Thanks for TouchArcade for naming Lowlander II: Lowerlander one of the top 100 iOS games of 2017!
Yarak means business. She ain't got time for you! Get that armor on- there's adventuring to be done!
Generations after the mighty LOWLANDER vanquished the nefarious Azamon, a new villain has arisen. The evil enchantress, YARAK! The realm needs a new hero -- will you be the one?
Styled after the early Ultima games from Richard Garriott, Lowerlander will make your 27" iMac feel like an Apple II+. That's a good thing! Plus, Lowlander's new sibling packs the same one-handed portrait-style gameplay that sensible people prefer!
TouchArcade had this to say about the first one’s shameless imitation of Ultima II: “4.5 stars ... Lowlander is an interesting case, because it's not often that a game paying direct homage to a classic is actually better than said classic.” Unquestionably undeserved, but that’s high praise!
- glorious retro-RPG action
- over 16 hours of minimalist adventure
- explore a huge world, gain experience and rise in power
- delve into dark dungeons for loot and riches
- three save-game slots
- save games to the cloud and download them later or to another device
- no in-app purchases. buy once, own forever
- special spell and environmental effects
- OVER 8 colors
- realistic moving water and lava