MagicWatermarks lets you add text and/or . Images/logos watermarks on one or multiple photos. You can also script it over a folder of your images.
It is really easy to use:
• Add any Image/Logo on top of your photo. Import .png file for transparency. Click to position precisely with large preview.
• Tag, step and repeat one watermark all over your photo
• Position wherever you want your watermark, rotate or distort independently in horizontal or vertical direction
• Click and type your text, you can combine, text and logo on same photo.
• Adjustable transparent watermark: also adjust color and semi transparency.
• Save one or multiple watermark as a preset and reapply on one or multiple photos.
• Save your photo (with/without watermark) in a different file format (JPEG/TIFF/PNG/BMP). Optimize the JPEG with a different compression.
• Ready to be used thru Appstart inside Apple Photos.
• Optimized for the latest Apple OS
• Create a script and batch your watermark across one or several images (can be a whole folder)