mJournal is a note taking application for Mac OS X with an unique usage experience and a focus on simplicity, security and syncing.
- Secure, all your notes are stored encrypted (AES-256)
- Sync safe, mJournal works with all the usual sync services (syncthing, BTSync, Dropbox, iCloud Drive, etc.).
- Clean and distraction free interface.
- To keep the mJournal experience simple articles are only structured by tags.
- Unique article view which combines regular articles, favorites, search results, archive and trash.
- Keyboard and/or mouse navigation.
- Customisable format bar with favorite colors and fonts for powerful but simple text formatting.
- Articles can be locked to prevent accidental changes.
- Articles can be archived. Archived articles are normally invisible but can be accessed if needed again.
- Checkboxes, separators and timestamps.
- Builtin Calculator.
- Manual or automatic article versions.