Netmo is a menubar app for viewing the weather data from your Weather Stations from Netatmo* (including three additional indoor modules as well as the Rain- and Wind Gauge).
In addition to the current data, Netmo displays the course of temperature, air pressure, humidity, CO2, rainfall and the wind speed over definable time periods in nice and clear charts.
The simple and clean interface of the App fits seamlessly to the design of macOS. The dark menubar is supported.
- Up to five Netatmo Weather Stations
- Three additional Indoor modules, Rain and Wind Gauge per station
- Clean interface (dark menu bar is supported)
- Netmo shows Temperature, Air Pressure, Humidity, CO2, Rain/h, Windspeed and -direction, batterie of the modules
- Charts for definable time periods
- Customizable menubar
*Access to a Weather Station from Netatmo is required to use the App.