NetstatPlus is a GUI app that displays the status of TCP network connections on your Mac, just like the netstat command line program. The netstat command line tool is great, but it is limited in how it can display information and displays a lot of useless details.
NetstatPlus is an essential update for the netstat command line tool and lets you quickly understand the status of TCP connections on your Mac by:
* automatic updating connection information
* resizable columns to show long DNS names
* protocol decoding by port number
Right click on table header to select columns to hide or show.
In-app purchase gives access to extra features:
* searching by name, protocol, application
* adjustable update interval
* many extra columns