Professional Virtual Analogue Synthesizer ::: check nlogmusic at YouTube :::
NLogPoly Synth app is a polyphonic and multi-timbral virtual analogue synth with optional free plug-in version (Audio Unit & VST, see below). For set-up support, please use email!
You have 8 synths in one and each itself is polyphonic. Each synth has 4 OSCs, 2 FILTER, 4 ENVs & 4 LFOs plus its individual effect bank. In multi-layer set-up you have thus a polyphonic hyper-synth with 32 OSCs, 16 FILTERs etc.
Plug-In version supporting Audio Units and VST (OS X only) for direct integration into Apple's Logic X, GarageBand, MainStage, Steinberg's Cubase, Presonus' StudioOne or Ableton's Live etc. can be downloaded at http://www.temporubato.com/plugin for free. The plug-in version requires to have NLogPoly Synth already installed.
Exchange sound patches with iPad app "NLogSynth PRO" and read patches from iOS app "NLog MIDI Synth."
The synth supports Apple's CoreMIDI and CoreAudio technologies, so all compatible devices can be used.
A PROFESSIONAL GRADE SYNTH
- 224 FACTORY SOUNDS
- including fresh new sound set by the trance producer 7 Skies (www.7skies-music.com)
- ENDLESS options for SOUND EDITING
- Over one 150 parameters and options
- Store up to 96 own edits in 3 user banks
- STUDIO QUALITY
- Internal floating point engine
- Highly efficient sound algorithms
- FAT & RICH SOUNDS
- New filter implementation for SMOOTH and JUICY control with 7 FILTER types
- UNISONO mode for parallel sounds with detune, delay and panning control
=== SOUND editing features ===
- 4 Oscillators with 20 waveforms:
- classic analogue SIN, SAWTOOTH, TRIANGLE and SQUARE
- 16 additional carefully designed wavetables
- True PWM pulse-width modulation
- Modulated by LFO or envelope
- Frequency modulation
- Sinusoidal and complex waveforms
- Modulation by LFO and envelope
- Ring modulation
- Old school electronic effect
- Noise generator
- Individual modulation by LFO and envelope
- 2 Filter with 7 filter types
- Low Passes, High Passes & Band Passes
- Finest sweeps and smoothest cutoff tuning
- Carefully resonating
- 12 & 24dB option for steepness
- 4 Envelope generators
- Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release
- Velocity controlled attack time
- Slope control
- 4 Modulation LFOs
- 4 waveforms
- Sample & hold
- Fade in delay
- Modulation Matrix
- 4 Modulation slots each modulating 3 destinations
- Multi-effect section
- Stereo delay with cross-feed and damping filter
- parametric EQ
The Audio Units logo is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
VST is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.