Oh-My-Arrays is a simple desktop application that lets you create an array of file names out of a folder you select. All you have to do is just drag and drop a folder right onto the application window. And just click on the disclosure button to retrieve code. Simple enough?
- Features -
1. Select your development language - Objective-C or Swift.
2. Include or not include file types as part of file names in an array.
3. Use the ignore list to exclude any file whose file extension is in the list.
4. The application supports the retina screen. (tested with 2014 2.6 GHz 13" MacBook Pro)
5. Languages: English only.
6. Application file size: 22.5 MB.
7. The application comes with a built-in 6-page user guide. Choose Show Quick Tour under Oh-My-Arrays whenever you need to see it.
- System requirements -
1. 10.10 (tested with 10.10.5), 10.11 (tested with 10.11.6), 10.12 (tested with 10.12.1)
1. 64-bit system
- Limitations -
Limitations Nothing so far...