PDF Bookshelf was designed to help you keep your PDF collection organized, giving you quick and easy access to your PDF documents.
PDF Bookshelf looks inside your PDF files for their metadata, embedded information containing the subject, author and keywords assigned to the documents, and lets you search your collection using that information.
* Store your PDFs in a single location, either inside your bookshelf or in a folder of your choice, or just leave them spread around your disks
* Easily navigate your collection by subject, author or keywords
* Search titles, subjects, authors and keywords
* Add documents with multiple authors and subjects
* Work with multiple PDF collections (bookshelves)
* Easily open files stored inside your bookshelf in other applications