Peek is an intercepting proxy to help you discover, debug and fix HTTP networking issues. It is fully native and designed for use on your Mac.
- Intercept traffic from any device or application including Android, iOS Simulator, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- HTTPS interception through the use of Peek's Root Certificate
- Set your WiFi proxy to 127.0.0.1 and capture traffic from the same device
- One tap capture with "Capture Everything" or by specifying wildcards
- Autosave: all of your work is saved automatically and remains secure on your Mac. No accounts, no 3rd parties
Peek requires a subscription. Both monthly and yearly subscriptions include a fully functional, free 14-day trial and includes Peek for iOS.
The duration and price of each subscription product is displayed in Peek. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed and turned off in the iTunes account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited as soon as a subscription is purchased.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or @inter_cept on Twitter with any questions or feedback