A simple and pretty soundboard application for podcasters.
The easiest way to get started is to drag and drop a file onto the soundboard and start smacking your keyboard.
Supports any audio file format that can be played in Google Chrome.
- Duck controls
- Import/export soundboard configuration in JSON format
- Use multiple soundboards at once
- Trigger sounds by keyboard or mouse
- Flexible, responsive user interface
- Volume controls at global, soundboard, and individual sound level
- Loop and multi-fire functionality
- Set the start/end time of tracks
To integrate this app into your existing recording workflow, I recommend any one of the following MacOS audio-routing applications:
- Soundflower (free, open source)
- Loopback Audio (by Rogue Amoeba)
- Audio Hijack (by Rogue Amoeba)
- Sound files are copied into the Soundboard application; you can delete the original files after importing them.