Print any image to scale on a regular printer by tiling it across multiple sheets of paper.
• Open any bitmap image from disk or clipboard.
• Setup scale by dragging an arrow and enterering its desired size on print out
• Print, scissor and glue your layout.
With Print To Scale you can:
• Visualize page mosiac before printing with respect to all overlaps, non-printable areas, page orientation and cut lines.
• Adjust your print out with many layout options.
• Calibrate your printer scale for accurate print out.
• Overlay an alignment grid for accurate gluing.
• Lighten solid color areas to save ink.
• Print only selected pages for non-rectangular shapes.
• Use part of the image without cropping it in external editor.
Print To Scale is useful for:
• Woodworking templates
• Sewing patterns
• Poster or sign printing
• …and many more!