Investing sounds scary, but it doesn’t have to be.
Investing yourself can be simple, low-maintenance, and low-cost. Use Provisions to guide you through creating a personalized investment plan, so you can keep and make more money.
Why Invest Yourself?
When you give your money to someone else to invest, such as a mutual fund, a percentage of your money is taken off the top to pay for the fund—even when the fund loses money! “Even small differences in fees can translate into large differences in returns over time.”
Some actively managed funds can pressure you with sales tactics to invest in funds with higher fees or higher risk, making them richer but you poorer.
Why Use Provisions?
Simply put, learn by doing.
- Introduction to stocks, bonds and other basic concepts
- Follow clear step-by-step instructions in how to invest using low-cost index funds.
- Understand investing terminology and concepts.
- Assess your risk tolerance and your retirement goals.
- Learn how to personalize your portfolio to match your situation.
- Make balanced contributions to know where to put your money.
- Rebalance tool tells you exactly how much to put where to maintain your diversified portfolio.
- Track portfolio performance against retirement goals.
- Use a secure offline portfolio, no linking of bank accounts.
Give it a try and let us know, visit our support link for comments, questions or problems!