Resize This easily resizes your Retina sized images to a normal size so that your friends and colleagues can view them normally on their non-Retina screens.
Simply drag-and-drop your images onto the Resize This icon in the taskbar and they’ll automatically be resized! It’s that easy.
- Replace the old sized image with the new size
- Create an additional image without deleting the original
- Take screenshots in both Retina and non-retina sizes at the same time
- Supports .PNG, .JPG, .TIF
- Launches on computer startup
- Not just screenshots, works well for photos too
- Allows batch image resizing (drag-and-drop many photos at once)
- Reduce file size
- Set default save directory