RPG is a tool for generating human-readable passwords that strives at being as simple as possible
- Passwords are generated from syllables, numbers, and symbols
- Syllables can be capitalized to enhance security at a very low cost for the user.
- Symbols are picked from the iPhone's first (Symbols 1) and second (Symbols 2) keyboard layout to allow quick entry on your mobile phone.
- Certain characters can be excluded from the password generation process to avoid typographical similarities (l vs. I)
- For each password a secure hash (SHA-1) is generated consisting of 40 HEX characters, which can be used for extra strong passwords.
- A minimized version of the RPG window stays on top of other applications to aid password entry where copy&paste is not available.