A simple GUI for managing your remote files, with the powerful rsync engine to haul data at high speed. It looks like an FTP client but goes like rsync. Features:
– Upload and download via rsync by simply pointing and clicking.
– Browse, rename, manage and delete remote files quickly and easily.
– Works over a securely encrypted SSH tunnel (no setup required).
– Includes rsync 3.1.2 (no command-line knowledge required).
– Connects to any remote machine.
- To connect to a remote Mac, simply enable 'Remote Login' in its System Preferences.
Please email me with any queries -- email@example.com