Who doesn't post notes and photos on the door of a refrigerator? Some people even post checks and bills on the door of a fridge. Wouldn't it be nice if you could do the same with a desktop application? Well, you can with Scrapboard Cloud. It gives you a multi-page virtual bulletin board. Just press Command + right arrow (or + left arrow) to turn pages. And create text notes, picture posts and more. Move them anywhere around the board with your mouse pointer.
Wouldn't it also be nice if you could share the exactly same set of data with your iPhone and iPad? Umm, yes. With Scrapboard Cloud, you can just upload data with a click of a button to the iCloud server so that you can view and even edit the same record of posts with your mobile device. You can edit the same dataset with the iOS counterpart. You can even send data back from your iOS device and view it with this application.
- Features -
1. The virtual bulletin board has an infinite number of pages. The user can have any number of posts at any page.
2. Drag and drop an image file (BMP, GIF, ICNS, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PDF, PNG, PSD, TIFF) directly onto the board to create a picture post.
3. Drag and drop a text file (RTF, TEXT, TXT) directly onto the board to create a text post.
4. Drag and drop text clipping from a web browser directly onto the board to create a URL post. Click on the title of the URL post to access the corresponding URL.
5. Create a time post so that the application will count down the remaining time second by second till an event takes place.
6. Move any post anywhere around the board with your mouse pointer. The user must touch only the edge for a text post.
7. Double-click on the post itself in order to edit, delete, move it.
8. Set an expiration in terms of minutes, hours or days so that the application can tell you how many events to going to expire.
9. Upload data to the iCloud server with a click of a button.
10.Download the latest record of posts from the iCloud server with a click of a button.
11.Download a record record in the past from the iCloud server.
12.The fullScreen mode is supported.
13.The application supports the retina screen.
14.Languages: English and Japanese only.
15.Application file size: 24.8 MB.
16.The application comes with a built-in 19-page user guide. Click on the Quick tour toolbar button or choose Show Quick Tour under Scrapboard Cloud whenever you need to see it.
- System requirements -
1. 10.12 (tested with 10.12.6), 10.13 (tested with 10.13.1)
2. 64-bit system
3. Internet + iCloud acount if the user chooses to save data on the iCloud server
- Limitations -
1. The width is fixed for the text post, URL post, time post.
2. When the user creates a picture post, the application will save the entire, orignal state regardless of a scale rate. So the data sizes of the local disk and the remote disk are expected to become large. If you want to save space on your hard disk drive, please rescale the image file before you drag and drop it onto the board.
3. The title must be described with one line of text for the URL post and the Time post.
4. In creating a time post, a future event must take place at least one hour later than the current time.
5. Since macOS and iOS adopt different coordinate systems, when the user synchronizes the remote disk to the latest record from the iOS counterpart, a post that was originally shown at the top of the board will appear at the bottom with this application.
6. When you select an RTF file in order to create a text file, its content will be converted into plain text.
7. In order to use the same record of posts with iOS devices, the user needs iScrapboard, which will be a separate purchase since it's available at a different store (App Store).