After developing the same game for two different development platforms (iOS and macOS), the lesson that I had learnt over this period is that you never want to create sprite images without using an application. Naturally, you want to create a sprite image such that it can be converted into three different sizes.
Sprite 1-2-3 will let you create three different sizes of an image you specify. All images will be named after the original file with the size parameter (@1x, @2x, @3x) automatically appended. For example, if you have an image whose size is 216 px X 192 px, the application would create three sizes: 72 px X 64 px, 144 px X 128 px, 216 px X 192 px.
- Features -
1. Set up the shared folder so that the application would not have to ask you where to save files every time you use the application.
2. Just drag and drop a source image onto the drop box to create three different sizes.
3. The fullScreen mode is not supported. The application window size is small and fixed.
4. Languages: English only.
5. Application file size: 24.8 MB.
6. The application comes with a built-in 5-page user guide. Click on the Quick tour toolbar button or choose Show Quick Tour under Scrapboard 2 whenever you need to see it.
- System requirements -
1. 10.12 (tested with 10.12.6), 10.13 (untested)
2. 64-bit system
- Limitations -
Nothing so far...