Station is a multilevel (hierarchical) launcher that promotes a more natural organization of applications and documents into folders. With nested folders, you can arrange items in Station in a way that fits your workflow with an uncluttered look and feel. Scalability is greatly increased through logical groupings thus increasing the sheer number of items that can be added to Station without having to shrink the launcher size.
Productivity is increased because related items can be grouped together into a single folder. For example, one folder can contain work related items and another folder gaming items. Another useful feature of Station is the ability to launch, all at once, the items in a launch folder. This is useful when switching between tasks like business and spreadsheets to graphics work. With ten levels of folders available, enough space is provided to spread out even the most diverse set of applications and documents.
Station also implements scrollbars when a launch panel exceeds the width or height of the screen. This design also does away with the need for magnification or shrinking the height of the launch panel so your icons remain one height thus making them more readable.
* Up to ten levels of folders can be shown.
* The size of the icons can range from 24 to 64 points.
* An alias folder can be created from any existing folder.
* Display panels can be justified to the left, center, or right.
* Icons can be assigned to folders to give them a more distinctive feel.
* All applications and documents in a folder can be launched all at once.
* Station can be displayed on the left, right or bottom side of the screen.
* Folders automatically open after a short delay when you drag items over them.
* Station can be displayed statically (always shown) or automatically hidden when not needed.
* The display name of a folder can be renamed (e.g. "untitled" to "Graphics").
* Scrollbar support for launch panels that exceed screen dimensions.
* Embedded open folder icon can now be either blue or red.
* Auto collapse of folders after launch of an item.
* Select any color for the panel background color.
* You can automatically populate all folder icons.
* Station will automatically launch at login.
* Fullscreen and multiscreen support.