Sunset helps you to dim any of your computer's screens, even more than possible with the built-in controls. Try it out, your eyes will thank you!
- You open your laptop late at night and are blinded, even though the brightness is at its lowest setting.
- It is very complicated or impossible to change the brightness of an external monitor
- If you have changed the brightness, the monitor starts to make an annoying beeping noise.
- You don't want to wake up your seatmate on an airplane.
- You want to reduce distraction in a meeting room or a lecture hall.
Since Sunset uses a software-based approach to dim the screen, you can definitely circumvent the problem with the beeping noise at some displays. So in some cases, your ears will thank you too!