Just type whatever you need to do, drag and drop to reschedule, and set alerts by simply typing the time – all information is contained in good old plain text. Ease of use and the lack of cruft is what makes Supreme, quite possibly, the most productive todo list ever.
Just scroll through your agenda to see the great things you've done in the past or plan far into the future. Oh, and if you didn't check something off today, Supreme will automatically bump it forward for you. Awesome, isn't it?
*Subscribe* or get *Lifetime upgrade* to get powerful features
• Sync between all your Macs via iCloud
• Store infinite records in the past to see everything you've done
• Drag-and-drop to organize todos
• Never miss a task: unfinished tasks from yesterday will always move up
• Type the time to schedule alerts
• Open links and locations or call phone numbers with one click
• Create your own lists for whatever else you need
FRESH AS A DAISY
Supreme's very first version was released in October 2017 – more features are coming very soon. In the meantime, give us feedback on what you love, hate, or managed to break! We're here to help
Note: if you choose to Upgrade via monthly subscription, it will auto-renew before the end of each subscription period indefinitely until you cancel.