The Mice of Riddle Place: The Incident of Izzy Ramirez
Mac Extended Edition
Help Izzy solve the mystery of what is causing her asthma! In this game, the player will embark on an exciting journey to identify the causes of Izzy’s asthma using Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) in the exciting world of Riddle Place.
Designed with the Next Generation Science Standards and Common Core Standards as its educational framework, this game includes a free companion teacher guide available on the iBooks store and our website http://meadowlarkscience.com/
Designed with feedback from 5-8th grade teachers and students, we’re excited to invite you on a STEM adventure!
• Easy to use chapter-based system allows players to play from start to finish or focus on a particular section
• Save and load allows players to pick up where they left off
• Companion guide for teachers includes engagement and extension activities for your classroom
• Next Generation Science Standards and Common Core Standards are outlined in easy-to-use visual format for busy teachers
• Players learn about conducting biomedical research through the use of biomedical equipment and gathering data
• Utilizing the scientific method, players determine the issues at hand and remediate Izzy’s environment
• Extended Edition - Find hidden clues, meet Susan, and explore more of Riddle Place!
To learn more, visit us on our website http://meadowlarkscience.com/ and
This project was supported by the Office of the Director, National Institutes of Health under Award Number R41OD021311. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.