Tint your menu bar. Control your Desktop.
You see your Mac screen for hours a day, why not give it a personal touch? Tint lets you add a bit of color to the menu bar, something that’s always visible at the top of your screen.
You also love having a variety of desktop pictures … but can be fussy. Yes, it’s easy to tell your Mac to randomly show pictures from a folder, but often it will show an image that just doesn’t fit your mood, and you have to take the time to go to System Preferences and choose a new one.
Yes, that only takes ten seconds, but those seconds somehow turn into minutes while you decide exactly which desktop is perfect.
• What if you could just go to a menu and switch to a new one?
• What if you could click a button and never see that desktop again?
• What if you really like an image and want to see it more often?
• What if an image comes up and you’d really like to keep it around for the rest of the day?
• What if you change my mind and want to go back to the last image?
With Tint you can do all those things.