Tray Player Lite is a free app that allows you to play audio files on your computer. This tiny player quickly sorts through the files that you Drag & Drop into the app, and plays only the files that contain audio.
The controls on this player resemble those of a hand-held MP3 player: Play, Pause, Rewind, Fast-forward. Select from 3 play modes: in order (Sequential), Loop, or Shuffle. The player displays the name of the track currently playing, and you can skip to the exact spot in this track. You can also see the list of your tracks and add new files to that list any time you want, up to 10 tracks total. For an unlimited number of tracks, upgrade to the full version of this app, Tray Player.
Drag & Drop your audio files into one of the 3 locations: the app window, the app icon in the status menu, or the one in the dock, choose a play mode and hit Play! Download it today!
- Tiny size (dock and status menu icons);
- Drag & Drop files and folders into the app;
- 3 locations to Drag & Drop;
- Easy Play controls;
- 3 Play modes: In order, Loop and Shuffle;
- Tracks list window;
- Time scroll bar;
- Transparent background;
- Supported audio formats: MP3, M4A, WAV, AIFF, CAF, MP4, MP2, MP1, AAC, AU, M4R, TS, MOV, QT, MPG, 3G2, VOB;
- Feed it any files, it will only play the ones with audio.
For more information, see our Introduction screen shots. And don’t forget to check out our video tutorial for Tray Player: www.neonway.org/video1