U.S. Electoral History Map is a powerful tool for learning the vast and great American history of democratic process in a simple and entertained way.
This map is handy and useful for History or Political Science students, professors and anyone interested in the U.S. History.
Basic Features of the Free Version:
• Learn detailed results of U.S. presidential elections from 1972 to 2016.
• Use interactive map to quickly find full electoral results by any state in an easy and cool way.
• Impress your friends by sharing astonishing, extraordinary or good-looking Electoral maps on Facebook and Twitter
Advanced features of the Full Version:
• Learn detailed results of every U.S. presidential election from 1788 to 2016.
• Control appearances of various political parties - for example, turn some of them off if you don’t need them.
• Use Advanced Scale Switcher to determine and show all battleground and deep states you want.
• Use conditional settings to render the map. For example: you can show only states where any candidate has won more than 50% of the vote.
If you have any good idea or suggestion for possible new features, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s time to start learning the history of American Democracy with comfort and ease!