The Web History - WEB Time Capsule is a useful tool for viewing the way websites looked in the past. It’s always fun to pop in a URL from your favorite websites to see how far they’ve come since the early days of the internet (and maybe make fun of them a little).
The Web History - WEB Time Capsule happens to be a pretty helpful tool for SEO as well. Here are ten ways we’ve found you can use the Web History - WEB Time Capsule to improve your SEO strategy.
1. View Site Changes
2. Familiarize Yourself with a Site
3. Find Old Redirect Opportunities
4. Discover Old URL Structures
5. Examine Robots.txt
6. Validate Analytics Code Placement and Use
7. Dig Deeper into Pathing Analysis
8. Identify Site Structure
9. Find Old Content
10. Perform a Marketing Mix Analysis