The easy way how to export XLIFF to MS Word document and then import translations from the document back to XLIFF. No more tedious copy and paste. Of course, in app XLIFF editing is supported.
Export to a docx format and import changed document back was tested with:
- MS Word
- Pages 6.0
- Google Docs
- Editing XLIFF files (translations)
- Marking untranslated and identical items
- Export to document in docx format
- Import of the filled document back
- Marking changes made by import
- Undo/Redo support
Designed to work with XLIFF files in 1.2 version and created by Xcode.
Let me know if you have any feature request.