Give clients the transparency about your work like never before. Track the time your team has worked on any project without having to do any guesswork or manual timekeeping. How many times have you been faced with questions like ‘Will it really take so much time to do the task?’ or ‘Have you really spent so much time on my project?’. The XPMS app is not just a tool for clients to transparently see the tasks and time each employee spent on the task but also a platform where company owners and managers can easily see the time each employee spends on various projects letting them gauge their productivity with ease.
How does XPMS Work?
As a user, all you have to do is to open the app, select the project you are going to work on (assigned to you by whoever manages your XPMS) and click on the play button. The app keeps track of the time and also uploads random screenshots in every 10 mins. When you are inactive for 10 mins or more (the time gap can be adjusted), XPMS will automatically deduct / not clock this inactive time. You can switch projects, pause your clock when you take a break etc.
How is XPMS beneficial to a client/employer?
Using the XPMS web interface, you can easily to the following:
1) Assign projects and tasks to your team members
2) Track exactly how many productive hours your team has worked on any task
3) See screenshots of what your team is working on.
4) Identify non-productive members of the team who do not clock the desired number of hours each day.
5) See work progress percentage enabling you to have an overview of where each task is up to.
6) Enjoy a dashboard from where you can easily see the time worked this week, lifetime (till date), the time each employee worked today etc.
7) Discuss new requirements and quotes.
8) See a calendar of leaves (of employees) and other important events.
9) Raise invoice using Xero (seamless integration with Xero)
1) XPMS is a cloud-based solution, you can access all data from anywhere.
2) Get a falcon eye view of your employees
3) Provide complete transparency ensuring a win-win for employees and employers/clients.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The XPMS app does not track any user inputs. We only check if you have any activity or not to understand if you are active/inactive. The App does not observe the keys you strike, the URLs you access etc.