zCloud is the simplest way to share your screenshots and files. Seamlessly send a quick link to your friends, coworkers, or other contacts with ease.
Just drag a file to the zCloud icon in the menubar, take a screenshot with customizable keyboard shortcuts, or designate a folder on your hard drive that will automatically upload files added to it. No matter how you choose to upload your screenshots and files, a share link will automatically be copied to your clipboard, ready to paste into chats, emails, or anywhere else.
All you have to do is click —> drag —> and paste!
* Share screenshots and files almost instantly!
* The simplest, easiest-to-use sharing available.
* Customizable shortcut keys and folders.
* View your upload history and get old links via the menu bar.
* No monthly payments, no upload limits, and no throttling.
n.b., to upload screenshots taken with the default system shortcuts (i.e., Command + Shift + 3/4), you must first set "Automatically upload screenshots from" to your Desktop folder in the zCloud preferences.