The Camera Controller application controls action cameras like GoPro Hero, Xiaomi Yi, and Ricoh Theta cameras. It also provides a powerful scripting interface for custom scenarios.
Demo video: https://youtu.be/37IkqNCzq5Y
## Features ##
- Supported models: GoPro Hero 2 (Wifi backpack), Hero 3, Hero 4/Session, Hero 5/Session, Hero 6, Fusion (360°), Hero+, HERO (2018), Xiaomi Yi/Yi 4k/Yi4K+, Ricoh Theta S/SC/V.
- Media browser for downloading photos and videos from the camera.
- Script executor: execute scripts at specific weekdays, intervals, time ranges, time-lapse, etc.
- Manage multiple-cameras.
- Live preview (model dependent).
- Port scanner (for finding cameras connected in Wifi client mode).
- No hidden cloud uploads or account registration.
## Scripts ##
The Camera Controller app executes custom scripts using the built-in script executor. Scripts can control almost all aspects of the camera. Example scenarios are HDR/exposure series, time-lapse, custom capturing settings, multi-camera setups (for cameras which support Wifi client mode), photo boots, automatic media backup,...
YouTube playlist (how-tos): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP8X6xYv-qCybg_tfhGYcKZLWFjs-Z_eb
Please read camera model specific notes first: https://www.mobwheel.com/cchelp/doku.php?id=camera-specifics