CuteBaby can infer Swift Models (struct or class) from JSON to save you a lot of time.
1. It can infer property's type from JSON, such as String, Int, Double, URL and Date.
2. It can handle nested JSON, it will generate nested models.
3. It supports Codable from Swift 4.
4. You can specify property’s name with Property Map (or use Snake to Camel from Swift 4.1), array’s object name with Array Object Map, property’s type with Property Type Map, or enum's definition with Enum Properties.
5. It can also handle array root JSON, it will automatically merge properties for objects in the array.
6. It can format JSON with pretty printed.
7. It can load JSON from a URL.
8. You can Drag & Drop text files to create new items.
9. Highlight syntax error of JSON.
The core of CuteBaby is open sourced at GitHub: https://github.com/nixzhu/Baby
Thanks for Ray (Twitter: @rayps_) designed the icon!