deepTIFF is a simple tool for merge several images or even TIFF files into a single multi-page TIFF file. Furthermore, you can reorder, import or remove images from any TIFF files, even if you created them before. deepTIFF also supports compressed TIFF files. You can save TIFF files with the following compression: LZW or Packbits.
Just 3 simple steps your TIFF file is ready: Click Import, Select files you want to merge, Save your TIFF file
deepTIFF supports the following types of images for merge: PNG, JPEG, TIFF, EPS, AI, PSD, ICO, ICNS, BMP, PDF.
You do not need to buy an additional application to extract images from TIFF files. With deepTIFF, you can export any images from multi-page TIFF file as separate files in PNG or JPG formats.
Moreover, deepTIFF provides you some tools for simple image editing such as: rotate and flip. Do not worry, if you forgot to rotate the image before saving, you can do it right in the application in just single click.
• Simple and elegant interface
• Supports import of multi-page TIFF, AI, PDF, ICO, ICNS files as separate images
• Supports compressed TIFF Files
• Drag&Drop to reorder images into TIFF files
• Add or remove images from any TIFF files
• Export any images from multi-page TIFF file as separate images in PNG or TIFF formats
• Rotate or flip images in just single click