Gapped is an application for macOS which lets you create gapped texts, ctests and cloze tests in seconds.
Gapped texts are one of the most often used classroom exercises. Especially when teaching foreign languages gapped texts can be used in many ways. But creating gapped texts can be really tedious. Gapped makes this process really easy.
Just follow these three steps:
1. Add your text in the editor.
2. Mark the gaps (keyboard shortcut: Command + G)
3. Refine the parameters of your gapped text in the preview.
- print directly from Gapped or export your finished gapped text to .docx or .rtf format
- copy and paste the finished text to your word processor of choice
- easily create different levels of your gapped texts for differentiation in the classroom
- apply lots of configuration options like obfuscated hints (anagrams, vowels removed), numbered gaps, paragraph sorting, etc.
- automatic credits counter