Hide your secret text in picture or movie file!
Still writing secrets in notebooks stashed away in a locked drawer?
HideAway provides a better way of hiding secrets: in pictures.
And not just image files, but also in video files or even in PDF files.
Just drop a picture into HideAway, type or paste your secret into the app, and press save. The picture or movie could then be saved, copied, or sent anywhere, and only HideAway will be able to find and read that secret.
- hide text inside pictures, movies and PDF files without length limit.
- files can still be sent and shared as usual.
- simple-to-use flip over interface
- two modes of shaking notification
- supports all common picture and video formats:
png, jpg, jpeg, gif, bmp, tiff, pdf, psd, tag, icns
mov, flv, avi, wmv, mp4, m4v, mpg, mpeg, 3gp, rm
- dropped movies can be played / paused
- playback related buttons will show up if video is dragged in
- there is neither encryption nor steganography used in this basic version
v2.02 -> v2.05
- menu re-arranged for simplification
- more by dragonBTV simplified
- app size dramatically reduced
- performance improvements for macOS 10.13 High Sierra